Patient Forms, Map and Directions
If you are a first time patient to Austin Manual Therapy Associates's office, don't worry. We'll do everything in our power to make you feel relaxed and confident. Here is some basic information to help you familiarize yourself with our Austin physical therapy office:
- Directions and maps
- Hours of operations
- New Patient Forms (complete this prior to your appointment to save some time)
Our practice is working together to realize a shared vision of uncompromising excellence in physical therapy.
To fulfill this mission, we are committed to:
- Listening to those we are privileged to serve.
- Earning the trust and respect of patients, profession and community.
- Exceeding your expectations.
- Ensuring a creative, challenging and compassionate professional environment.
- Striving for continuous improvement at all levels.
Please print and fill out these forms so we can expedite your first visit. Every patient will need to fill out the Medical Screening Form, review and sign the Financial and Privacy Policies and fill out the questionnaire(s) pertaining to the reason of your visit.
- Medical Screening Form
- Financial and Privacy Policies
- Neck Disability Index
- QuickDASH - Arm, Shoulder, Hand
- LEFS - Lower Extremity Functional Scale
- Back Pain Questionnaire
- Dizziness Inventory
In order to view or print these forms you will need Adobe Acrobat Reader installed. Click here to download it.
Insurance and Billing
Please contact our office to verify acceptance of your insurance plan. Qualifications for insurance coverage may differ due to the uniqueness of each procedure. We are happy to file insurance for your reimbursement.
Keeping your care convenient...
- Most insurance accepted and filed
- Interest-free payment plans
- All major credit cards honored
- Short reception area waits
- Se habla espanol
- Wear loose, comfortable clothing and appropriate footwear
- Arrive a few minutes early to complete and review new patient registration forms
- Meet physical therapist for thorough evaluation of injury or condition
- Review goals and specific needs to develop an individualized treatment plan
- Determine the frequency and duration of your course of physical therapy based on rehabilitation objectives
- Discuss patient expectations for maximizing therapy visits and home exercises. Active participation from the patient is vital to a successful recovery and rehabilitation experience